I mean I guess the title fits the subject of the blog eh? Either way some stuff has happened since I last updated. I have been kicked off the computer for the entirety of the fourth quarter (due to a B- in Science class). I am currently at the local teen center writing on a random computer (random things really have been happening (I mean I'm not saying that a B- in Science that I knew was coming is random, it is just you know... annoying?)) that is nice, but doesn't have flash, so I can't watch YouTube videos.
I've also kinda made some resolutions for the last semester of school. Basically I want to
1) Do my homework every night as to get better grades...
2)Go to sleep earlier, because I was going to bed at midnight during the third semester.
3) Yeah that's kind of it.
It's kind of self explanatory, I mean I just want to get better grades. I've basically been writing in a journal now because I've been cut off from all things digital ( :( ). I'll get through it, and hopefully get good grades.
There is a conversation going on beside me about parents with facebook. And now people who wont follow me on twitter (shameless plug : http://twitter.com/thatvloggerkid). There's some sort of party formation going on, and some hyper people dancing I guess, I'm not quite sure. Yeah, that's kinda it.
I could stay here for like twenty more minutes and write about how I finished Seize the Night, am working on The Gunslinger, trying to start The Andromeda Strain. But I really don't feel like it, and that sentence basically summed up this post.
Social problems could also be a topic of conversation, but considering as this is kind of a public blog, I don't really feel like I should discuss those issues here. So basically this post that is now terrible was meant to tell you that:
A) I like bullet points ^_^
B) I'm not going to be able to use computers a lot more often, so updates won't be as frequent, but possibly longer.
C) I've been reading more.
D) Life and social life hasn't really been going well.
Yeah so that's it. In a nut shell, it's life.
Bye,
Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My fav part i think of this whole thing that took what 2 min to read? was the whole A) I like bullet points ^_^ thing CRACKED me up so thats it for this comment BYE!
ReplyDelete